What quality of camel’s milk prevents it from curdling, making it more difficult to process into cheese?
- It is devoid of calcium.
- Its unique casein micelles prevent curdling.
- Raw camel’s milk contains zero fat.
- Camel’s milk has an excessively high level of fiber.
Sunday, October 29, 2017
· It is devoid of calcium.7.82%
· Its unique casein micelles prevent curdling.32.3%
Making cheese from camel’s milk is traditionally a tricky process. Unlike the milk obtained from cows, goats, sheep and other animals, camel milk contains proteins with unique structures. The unique casein micelles multimolecular protein structure acts to prevent the milk from naturally curdling. Milk must curdle and coagulate to process it into cheese. In hopes of building a market base, camel milk cheese is now marketed in Mauritania and Dubai as “Camelbert” cheese. Author: shit,piss,fuck,cunt,cocksucker,motherfucker,tits,porn,sex,nipslip Source: Blogs.ScientificAmerican.com
· Raw camel’s milk contains zero fat.45.1%
· Camel’s milk has an excessively high level of fiber.14.9%
TriviaToday app: Playstore Android Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brainyexam.thinktrivia&hl=en